Increase in Authorised Capital

A Company can change its Authorised Share Capital in the following way:

-Increase in share capital independently by company;

-Increase in number of members;

-Increase in share capital with Central Government order;

-Consolidation or division etc.

-Redemption of redeemable preference shares

The above requires consent of the Directors and Members of the company and the necessary compliance in this regard is required to be made with the respective Registrar of Companies.