GST Registration Delhi
Goods and Services Tax or simply GST is the type of indirect tax passed in Parliament on 29th March 2019 to replace all the several indirect taxes in India. It is actually referred as the consumption tax under which all companies and individuals supplying goods and services need to register under GST. So, companies and individuals with over annual turnover of Rs. 40 lakhs are required to register as the taxable person with GSTN or Goods and Services Tax Network. This regulation is levied to all purchasing goods and services at same rate across India.
Any business that make the purchases of goods and services for sale to a consumer then they are liable to claim for an input tax credit to set-off GST liability. So, the GST liability will be transferred to the shoulders of end consumers via input tax credit mechanism. GST registration process usually takes up to 6 working days to complete and applicants are required to file the application with the authority and sign it using their digital signature.
Now, applicants can also apply for GST registration with the help of Corporate Consult who will reduce the burden of lengthy process and assist you in registering with the GSTN in very easy way.
GST Registration Services Delhi
After you approach Corporate Consult for GST registration one of our representatives would collect the required documents to register with GSTN. The step includes:
- Filing Application Online – Upon collecting the required documents, the application will be processed and filed online and ARN number will be issued temporarily
- GST Registration Certificate – GST registration certificate along with GSTIN will be provided after verifying the documents and the GST application by the GST officer. The certificate will be provided as soft copy which you can download from the GST portal.
- Penalties for Failing to Register with GSTN – Under the Section 122 of CGST Act, India, any business that fails to register with GSTN would have to face the direct penalty.
- Voluntary Registration for GST – Small businesses with annual turnover less than Rs. 20 Lakhs can also register for GST voluntarily. However, it is not compulsory for such businesses to register for GST with annual turnover of Rs. 20 Lakhs. Applying for GST Certificate voluntarily can help then reap many benefits including: Take Input Credit, do interstate selling with no restrictions and register with ecommerce sites with ease and do business without restrictions online.
What are the GST Tax Rates?
All those items or goods which are referred as the basic necessities of people usually fall under the exempted list and hence they are not taxed in India. But for other items there are taxes which consumers and businesses need to pay. Below is the details of GST Tax Rates of different items.
- Life saving drugs as well as the household necessitates are taxed at 5%
- Electronic products like laptop and PCs and processed foods are taxed at 12%
- Luxury goods are taxed at 28%
- Toothpaste, hair oil, industrial intermediaries and services, capital goods, soaps, hair oil are taxed at 18%.
You can visit the official website of GST department to learn about the GST tax rates for all the products.
Benefits of GST Registration
- Single Indirect Tax – The biggest benefit of GST is that all other indirect taxes are converted into a single indirect tax. Now you are not required to pay several indirect taxes in central and state level, instead you need to pay one single indirect tax in the form of GST.
- More Savings – After GST came into effect all double charging in the taxation system are removed converting it into one single tax which gives common man the chance to save more money. This has also reduced the overall rates of goods and services and common man can now save more money on their purchases
- Ease of Doing Business – GST is the taxation system that is launched with the inspiration from the concept “One Country One Tax”. After the advent of GST the unfavourable competition amongst the states would be removed and this would benefit in interstate businesses
- Reducing Cascading Effect – Right from consumption to manufacturing and more, GST is now applicable in all the stages. GST would offer the tax credit benefit in all the stages of the chain. Presently the margin is added in every stage and the tax benefit is paid in whole amount. But after the advent of GST the businesses would have the tax credit benefit and the tax amount would be paid to the businesses on margin amount. This in turn would minimize the cascading effect of taxation and also the cost of the end product.
- Growth in Employment – It is predicted that the demand of the goods and services would increase in coming years and to meet this demand the supply needs to be increased because GST is implemented which would minimize the overall cost of products. To meet the demands supply needs to be met and this increase employment too.
- GDP Increment – As the demand increases the product will also increase accordingly and this will maximize the gross domestic production. As per the experts, the estimated GDP will increase at 1-2 percent because of the GST taxation system
- Drop in Taxation Evasion – Since GST is the single taxation system and includes several taxes in one to make system efficient, there will be lesser chance of tax evasion and corruption
- Revenue Increment – According to the GST Taxation System, about 17 indirect taxes were replaced by a single taxation system. Moreover, the increment in the production will ultimately increase the tax revenue for central and state government at large.
GST Return is the taxation document compromising the details of the income that you need to file according to law with the taxation department. As per the GST law, the taxpayers are required to file two returns per month and one such return per year. All the taxation filing needs to be done online through iCFO portal. You need to understand the fact that there is no such scope for revising your returns once filed. In the file you need to mention all the previous invoices which went in reported in the previous tax period.
As per the GST law, the registered dealer like Corporate Consult needs to file GST return and it includes output, sales, purchases, GST on sale, input tax credit GST paid on purchases and more.
Mandatory Documents for GST Registration in Delhi
Below is the list of documents which you are required to submit along with your GST application. This includes:
- PAN Card of LLP
- LLP Agreement
- Partner’s Names and Address Proof
Private LTD Company
- PAN Card of Company
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum signed by board members
- Articles of Association
- Identity and address proof of directors
- Resolution signed by board members
- Digital signature
Address Proof of Directors:
- Voter ID card
- Telephone or Electricity Bill
- Ration Card
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Account Statement
- Driving License
GST Return Filing
GST Return Filing is the return document comprising of the crucial details of your income. You need to file the GST return with the registered GST administrative authority. The GST return document would be used by the taxation authorities so as to evaluate the tax liability of the GST taxpayers.
The GST Return Filing form must include all these following details:
- Output GST on Sales
- Input Tax Credit GST paid on Purchases
The GST Return Filing application must accompany the GST Compliant Sales and Purchases Invoices.
Get Your Business GST Registered from Our Experts Without Visiting The Govt. Office.
Call us at: 011-42484330 or Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
FAQs on GST Registration
Yes, GST Registration can be applied online. You can simply register you business online on the GST portal and then scan and upload all documents and receive the acknowledgement. GSTIN will be generated and shared with you after verification of the documents and application.
Exemption limit is the supply turnover of Rs. 20 for businesses in all states except the north-eastern region. All businesses in northeast region of India with annual turnover of Rs. 10 Lakhs must get a GST registration. The threshold limit is only applicable for businesses that operate within home state. Any businesses that conduct trade with other states in India need to get GST registration irrespective of their annual turnover.
Yes, GST is applicable for all businesses, manufacturers, service providers and traders.
According to GST law, only one GST registration is allowed against one PAN. But traders conducting business in more than one state must have separate GST registration for each state.